We’ll be printing our Wheatbelt NRM 2023 Calendar soon! We want the calendar to feature images of our communities much loved and favourite trees! For sharing your photo and telling us why it’s your favourite tree you could win a prize and be featured in our printed 2023 Calendar.
Maybe it’s a tree you drive past every day….or it’s one you have fond memories with your family….or have a special story about…or it's just your favourite species of tree as long as it’s located in the Wheatbelt/Avon River Basin you can enter!
WHO CAN ENTER?
This competition is open to anyone to enter. Children under 18 years must have guardian permission.
First Prize: $500 Pre-Paid Visa Card
Second Prize: $250 Pre-Paid Visa Card
Third Prize: $100 Pre-Paid Visa Card
All photos chosen for the calendar will receive a Wheatbelt NRM Prize Pack which will include the printed 2023 calendar (with your photo featured and printed by October), Birds of the River Basin Book and a Wheatbelt Planner!
The overall winner will be chosen by staff at Wheatbelt NRM. Judges decision is final.
- Photo must be taken within the Avon River Basin.
- Artwork must be original and photographed and edited by the entrant only (if edited at all);
- The use of editing software is permitted.
- Photographs can be black and white or colour.
- Each photograph must include an entry form.
- Only digital artworks will be accepted in the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, EPS, PSD;
- Image must be high resolution (minimum 5MB).
- Images must be submitted online.
- If you enhance your entry photo, the original uncropped, unadjusted image must be submitted along with the entry photo.
All entries with photographs must be submitted to Wheatbelt NRM WA by 5.00pm on Friday 9 September 2022.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Entry is open to all ages however any entrant under the age of 18 must have signed parental/guardian permission.
- One entry form must be submitted per photograph.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The entrant agrees to allow Wheatbelt NRM permission to use their photographs for the purpose of the calendar, where credit will be given.
- The image may be used from time to time, as determined by Wheatbelt NRM, on social media without crediting the photo.
- Wheatbelt NRM will not profiteer from the photographs.
- Entrants' contact details will not be given to anyone without the entrant’s prior approval.
- Photographers must have the permission of those in the photo (or their parents / guardians if under the age of 18) to enter the photo.
- All artwork submitted must be the original artwork by the entrant and not the work of someone else.
- The judge’s decision is final, there will be no appeal process. The organiser reserves the right to choose which artwork/s to use and publish.
- Entry is free.
If you have any queries please email Sharon Welburn firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the parent permission form
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BELOW