Project Delivery Officer/ Project Manager
Based in Northam, WA
Contract until 30 June 2024
Salary per annum Level E (Project Delivery Officer) and Level D (Project Manager)
E.1 starting from $76,358
D.1 starting from $87,704
Hybrid working arrangement available
Working in the non-profit sector with a focus on sustainable cropping, livestock and soil health management to provide farmers and industry experts with cutting edge innovations and opportunities for environmental sustainability options. This role as Project Delivery Officer (or Project Manager depending on applicant’s qualifications) will include the delivery of on-farm trials, demonstration sites, and extension-based activities.
The successful applicant will be able to undertake a wide range of administration tasks as well as have strong organising and coordinating skills. A strong teamwork focus is a priority. Experience in agriculture, soil health, agricultural extension and community engagement is highly desirable.
To be eligible to apply you must be an Australian citizen or entitled to work in Australia, and you must have a valid Western Australian driver’s license.
Additional certification or experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Ability to work in a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong data management, organisation and presentation skills
- Experience in ARCGIS spatial mapping systems
- Ability to communicate technical information to the community
- Understanding of environmental and agricultural systems in the Wheatbelt
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
About Wheatbelt NRM
Wheatbelt Natural Resource Management is a relatively small but agile non-profit organisation working in partnership with community, industry, and government to provide regional leadership and direction for sustainable land use and the conservation of natural resources in the Avon River Basin of Western Australia.
The well-being of our staff is paramount, and to support this we offer the following benefits:
- 23 Annual Leave days per year
- Flexible start and end times
- Active Workplace Policy that allows for equipment and work time for fitness
- Hybrid working from office and home to allow for flexible work-life balance
- Annual performance reviews for structured pay increases
- Salary Sacrifice opportunities
- Study Assistance Policy that allows for up-skilling employees
Please address the following in your application
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience, knowledge and skills in Natural Resource Management or Agriculture
- Demonstrated understanding of the community and agricultural sector of the Wheatbelt
- Good data management, administration and written communication skills, including writing reports, collecting, managing and analysing data to promote project outcomes
- Experience in spatial management and mapping, (ARCGIS)
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, the community and external stakeholders.
- Be a team member who is a problem solver
- Well organised with the ability to work independently, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude to work and ability to self-motivate and work within a team.
How to Apply
Please submit your Application Form (download below) along with your CV or Resume to email@example.com by Thursday 18 May midnight. Applications that do not include either of the above criteria may not be considered.
Want to know more?
Contact Felicity Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org to 0436 472 910 for a confidential discussion.
Wheatbelt NRM is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. We value and strongly encourage people with disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply for positions within our organisation.