Groundwater source identification, assessment & monitoring
Investment: $1 081 091
Delivery organisations: Department of Agriculture & Food, WA; GHD Consultants
- 112 piezoemetres established for ongoing monitoring of regional groundwater trends
Community engagement and capacity building
- ‘Combores' - a web-based interface for collecting land manager groundwater data established
- Technical reports presented at public meetings and presentations to Local Government Authorities
- GHD Pty Ltd (2008) Review of Low Salinity Groundwater Resources, GHD Pty Ltd, Perth
- GHD Pty Ltd (2008) Groundwater Investigation Kokerby Paeleochannel, GHD Pty Ltd, Perth
- GHD Pty Ltd (2008) Quairading Resources Study, GHD Pty Ltd, Perth
- GHD Pty Ltd (2008) York Resources Study, GHD Pty Ltd, Perth
- GHD Pty Ltd (2007) Salinity Trend Analysis - Avon River Basin, GHD Pty Ltd, Perth
Did you know?
- The Kokeby groundwater resource is considered to be the largest fresh groundwater resource within the Avon River Basin with an estimated sustainable yield of between 700 - 1300 ML / year.